Sunday 9 June 2013

Favorites from May!

A bad waxing job whose ramifications lasted a week bounds to make me hate June!When I had to look back to may I was euphoric with all the shopping I had done. And mostly makeup no surprises there :D

I had a great time enjoying the feel of new makeup on my face.


U can easily guess the shades if U have read my previous posts :)
  • Revlon Colorburst in Soft Rose
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruiti
  • MAC Lustre in See Sheer
I prefer cream finish and balmy lipsticks even in Summers due to my perennially chapped lips. And these 3 were my flings in May.I fear I and See Sheer might get into a relationship with the amount of people complimenting on "How perfect we are for each other"



 The chocolate scented and low on shimmer highlighter is a winner on my face. Instantly perks up if used in minimal amount :)





My Colossal kajal got over at the start of week and I did not have time or energy for buying another one. So I came back to this. Does not smudge and stays put for more than 7 hours under ac environment.  Already one of the best products I used in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. would love a review of the mac lipstick..nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prayati I have already reviewed d mac see sheer lipstick :-) u can find d link in d right tab under popular posts :-)

      Delete
  2. I WAN THE BOURJOIS HIGHLIGHTER NOW!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...