I had been craving cream lipsticks when I remembered I had not tried any from the Colorbar Creme Touch range which is supposed to creamier than their soft touch range. I was not exactly blown by their velvet matte range as the lipsticks were not dry lips friendly but the Creme Touch range makes up for it :) Creamy lipsticks that melt over the lips in eclectic shades to provide a luscious finish ?? I am game!!
- The Colorbar Creme touch lipsticks comes in a classy silver tube with a lavender ring in the center. I like the mirror like packaging except it is susceptible to finger prints. Also if u own multiple shades it becomes difficult to identify.
- Being priced at Rs.400/- it is definitely not a budget lipstick.
- The shade Tangerino is a warm orange shade. While Obsessed Orange from the velvet matte range is yellow based orange and Inglot 37 is a red based orange, Tangerino is a warmer,brighter version of Obsessed orange and will not wash out any skin color.
- This is a shade that is better suited to beach than the office :) If u wanna try the orange lips sported by Kareena, Tangerino is a great option!
- Glides like butter over lips.Has an extremely creamy texture and dry lips would love love love this!
- Due to its immense creamy texture it tends to bleed even under mildly humid conditions.
- Does not settle into my fine lines thou I do not have too many.
- Has the typical agarbatti smell of the Colorbar lip products :( I am not into it.Not at all.
- The finish is glossy for an hr after which it settles into a creamy matte finish. Not drying at all.But I do swipe my balm after it sets.
- The staying power is 3.5-4 hours without food. Leaves being an orangish tint after food. The other shade Candy rose vanishes after food.
I know it is the time of monsoons but who cares ;) Orange lipstick can brighten up any season and this lipstick is a must have if u r in dire need of a warm creamy orange shade :)