I am crazy about blushes as I already Mentioned :D So here comes a review of another blush from Colorbar: Cosmic Rose.And people who are lazy to read this review...This is my Current fav ...I love tis one out of all my blushes :* :* :D Now for the actual review :)
Cosmic rose is a dirty rose color in the dabba.The packaging is tacky with a mirror at the bottom along with a blush :)The blush transforms to a matte Rose color on my cheeks that spells Natural ;) The price of this cutie pie is 250 bucks :D The other shades include Fuschia,Plum brown, Peachy Pink, Just Earth.I am in madly love with tis particular shade as I can’t wear shimmer blushes for normal days. It brightens my dull face (Along with Ponds Tm which is a wonder product :D)
IN THE PAN:
IN THE PAN:
- 1. Matte Rose color which looks so natural and gives a "blushing from within" effect on me.
- 2. Price is pretty reasonable.
- 3. Awesome for daily wear.
- 4. You get a lot of product...6g.
- 5. Pigmentation is good.
- 6. Suits oily skin well...doesn’t emphasize pores.
- 7. Will suit fair skin tones.
1.This might not show up on medium skintones.
2. Pigmentation is not much to talk about ;)
Colorbar has pretty shades at a decent price :) U might wanna check them out :)
:) :) :) :)