I am not much of a Kajal fan cuz after few hours they make me look like a racoon and give me dark circles..but still I have tried many brands of kajal like Lakme,Streetwear,Eyetex,Lotus,Bourjois Khol liner,e,t.c I like Lotus Kajal and Eyetex the most!
Eyetex is not very pigmented but holds without smudging for long time while Lotus is more black and I need only a single swipe but smudges after few hours!
Now I wanted a Kajal that can be doubled up as eyeliner too :) So when I am out I need to carry only one pencil and a lipbalm to luk presentable!
Now enters the Amway Attitude eyeliner pencil in Kajal Coal...tadatada.rampampam :P
- It is so smooth..just glides on!Colossal kajal doesn't give that feeling to me :(
- Is very pigmented.. I wont call it jet black but it is damn black :)
- The packaging is similiar to that of the bourjois Khol and Contour rangebut the tip of the kajal luks like that of the Faces eyeliner.
- Stayed on my waterline for 6 hours without smudging :)
- Can be used both on waterline and top of the eye :)
- Pencil liners are hassle free..u can apply them faster
- The tip is right for drawing thin lines and u can use lakme sharpener!It doesn't get used up much thou :)
- I would call it water resistant rather than water proof...
- Doesn't sting my eyes..Lakme one does!
- Costs 280/- not cheap but it will last long!I have atlast found my HG eyeliner/kajal ;)
- I have put up swatches comparing it with sum other kajals that I own..forgot to swatch the Lakme one thou.
|From L-R:Eyetex kajal,Lotus,Bourjois Noir Expert Khol Liner,Attitude Kajal:all swiped once!|
As u can see Attitude kajal is nearly as dark as the 72 Noir expert which is probably the darkest Khol I have used!But tha latter smudges a lot :(
So get this one and u wouldn't be disappointed ;)
P.S :Yes I put that earring to make u guys go J ;) So wat r u waiting for??Please go green and pleasure me :D