Friday 13 July 2012

Poll of the Week:Makeup Remover!

I usually use Olive oil for removing my makeup but the problem with it is when it gets inside my eyes,it makes them water and blurs my vision :( Otherwise I am more than happy with Olive oil for makeup removal.
I got Chambor Makeup Remover with the March Blisscovered Box and it makes removal of kajal/eyeliner easier and does not interfere with my vision.But the con is it makes my eye area dry but nothing that cannot be solved by under eye cream right??
Now I realise I prefer a makeup remover over olive oil :O So am going to get the Lakme makeup remover!

So which 1 do u prefer/use??

Pretty bottle :d
 For reference I use EKIZ pure Olive oil :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi shewta
    Very nice review !!May i know do you write blog for others. If u ,
    can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if your interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...