Sorry I have been MIA frequently for some tym. Of course There are valid reasons for it..And I want to share them wit u guys maybe another post ;) After lots of self cajoling :P I am reviewing Carnation from Lotus Herbals .
It is a coral red color with slight brown undertones.The color is very well pigmented. U can c the intensity of a single swipe in d swatch. The packaging is not good though. And mine was broken when I opened the new packaging. :( Some kind of bad luck hovering around my lippies...they keep breaking. The bullet was sticking to the lid and I had to take it out and fix it on the clasp :|
1. Eclectic Collection of colors.
2. Well pigmented.
3. Pocket friendly.
4. Lotus is a herbal brand..So I expect fewer chemicals in d product.
5. I like this shade...Works out to be a pretty tint :D
6. Not drying.
1. Not travel friendly...not at all :x
2. Doesn’t last long...Somewhere between 2 to 3 hrs.
3. I would not repurchase this...Mayb will try the moist petals range or better moisture extreme has better packaging at the same rate. It is a nightmare to look at ur broken lippies no?? :’(
:D :D :D
If u r a careful person (unlike me!) then try this range for sure :)