Thursday 21 March 2013

Lipstick Love : Amway Attitude Moisture Rich Lipstick in Simply Lilac Review and Swatches!

Lilac and me?? We were never meant for each other ;) I usually avoid pale violet shades as they make me look sick. But When I first tried this I became obsessed with it !






  • The packaging is girly with dark purple case and is sturdy enuf for travel :) I am liking the new packaging as the old one was a little boring.
  • The shade is a blend of pink and purple with pink being in stronger dose. 



  • The lipstick has a creamy texture and moisturizes the lips very well. I did not require lip balm with this.
  • Gives a glossy finish that lasts for an hour or so.
  • There is slight bleeding due to the creamy texture.
  • Pigmentation is good. I would rate it 4 out of 5 :) 



  • Lasting power is low. Stays only for 2 hours after which it vanishes leaving a barely there tint.
  • U can wear this shade for any season :) 
  • Dusky skin will rock this shade!
  • Priced at Rs. 220/- it is affordable :)

VERDICT :

I am liking this shade a lot as it is distinct from the usual pinks :) Except for the low staying power I have no qualms about the shade as I love cream finish lipsticks! 

15 comments:

  1. looks very pretty .. wud chk it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear nice review this shade looks fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did u got amway products from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. amway has changed their packaging isn't it?? it looks so nice.. dnt knw if it will suit me though??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they have :-) it ill suit fair to dusky skin Natasha :-)

      Delete
  5. lovely color!! finally you are moving away from pinks!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...