Tuesday 19 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm Stain in Rendezvous Review and Swatches!

I have this friend lets call her T cuz tat's her profession ;) She is crazy about Orange in Makeup! Has an enviable collection of blushers and lipsticks in shades of orange ( mayb eyeliners too! ). And whenever we talk about makeup *which is more than often* I start craving for orange.So the good news?? Her Orange obsession has totally rubbed on me and u will see Orange Love on the blog ;) Bad news?? My wallet is giving me a cold stare!

Revlon has launched 10 shades in the Just bitten Kissable balm stain range. All the shades are just gorgeous!

I got the shade Rendezvous along with the Sweetheart Valentine. U can read my review here :
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine Review and Swatches! 







  • These look like cute chubby crayons with a twist able mechanism. 
  • Priced at 600/- bucks.Pretty expensive but I needed these for office wear!
  • The shade is warm orange but looks coral  on me. Weird! But this color is totally wearable. If u r sum1 afraid of orange lipsticks u can give this a whirl :)


  • It has a minty fragrance and feels cool on the lips on application which disappears within a min or so.
  • Has a balmy texture and does not pull or tag over the lips.
  • U need well exfoliated and moisturized lips to ensure the stain does not settle into fine lines.
  • The balm like feel vanishes after half an hr or so.Lips did not feel dry for 4 hrs and the emphasis on dry flakes/peels was evident only towards the end of the day. 
 

  •  Pigmentation is sheer but due to being light weight u can build up the intensity :) 
  • Bleeding does not occur. 
  • Staying power is 5-6 hours on my lips. It does fade a little after meals on the inner part but it does not look patchy :)



VERDICT :
 I am liking these so much that I could hug them if that was possible. But Revlon and their pricing keep me baffled. U ought to check out this range if u r on the lookout for long wear lip colors that don't make people go " Ahh So u r wearing a lipstick! Is it healthy to wear one??"  U can get a pink stain and fool people into thinking u got natural pink pout  :D 

P.S. : T beware! I am gonna raid ur home soon :)

 

20 comments:

  1. This is indeed a wearable shade....Would love to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would skip this shade.. but for sure these are very good product..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shade and I am one of those who are crazy orange lovers .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knw! Orange luks yummy on u Niesha ;)

      Delete
  4. i love this shade... i am yet to buy these :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it wen we meet :) Would luk damn gud on u :)

      Delete
  5. Who is T?? :P I want to raid her stash too :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a secret and my fnd! So I wont allow u to raid her stash ;)

      Delete
  6. i tried this one and it looked too cold on me .. Inglot 37 looks better on me.. n i too am high on orange fever :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks v pretty...nice review dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the nly shade that i feel like try frm the entire range.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for d summer Nid :)will luk gr8 on u :)

      Delete
  9. i just bought the sweetheart valentine shade and loving it...would give this a try too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U did?? I too own tat :) Yes yes u wil like it I promise :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...