Tuesday 5 March 2013

Yay or Nay : Maybelline BB stick Review!!

So I ask my sister what is BB?? Blackberry! Wrong. Blue berry? Oh puh-lease fill ur tummy! This is a beauty blog for God's sake! *searches the google* and comes up with Ha!it is Blemish Balm! Right but Maybelline nods its disapproval ;) Maybelline BB cream/stick stands for Bright benefit.






  • The packaging is similar to Lotus Stick foundation.Roll up cylindrical case.Convenient and sturdy packaging for quick and easy application but unhygienic. I would recommend using ur clean fingers instead of direct application.
  • Price: 250/-
  • Maybelline has launched only 2 shades in India : Radiance and Fawn. And I am dead sure it would not cover the Indian skin color range!
  • IMO, radiance will suit fair-medium skin while fawn will suit dusky skin.
  • The shade I received is Fawn and is a wrong match. Makes me look unnaturally tanned/brown.





  • The bb cream is creamy in texture but sets into a semi powdery finish. Oily skin ladies will like the finish ;)
  • Dry skin will definitely need a moisturizer underneath.
  • I used the stick on a dusky someone and it did brighten  her skin.
  • Has SPF 21 PA ++. Additional SPF is always welcome!
  •  Does not give a whitish cast.
  • The coverage is light.Does not cover acne marks/dark blemishes but conceals the redness around nose and on cheeks.
  • Does make the pores look smaller.
  • Did not irritate my skin.
  • Lasted for 5.5 hours on my dry skin.Looked lil shiny on the nose after 4.5 hrs.
  • This can be your everyday wear base :)
How to use it : Swipe the stick on ur clean fingers,apply on face and blend fast to avoid streaky application :)

VERDICT :
The BB stick is a definite improvement over the BB cream. I might get the radiance one soon. Other than that, Garnier BB cream is my personal favorite :) 

DISCLAIMER:
Product Sent By Brand for Consideration.But my opinions are honest swear to God ;)

Also check out :

Garnier BB cream review  

10 comments:

  1. lol you can use it as a cream contour!! too bad there are only two shades :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naahh It is not so dark to use a contour :\ I tried :P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps my bad i guess they have total of 5 shades between 2 bb creams

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review, i am liking it and radiance should suit fair to wheatish skin tones.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review..i wanna try this...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review dear...Fawn suits me a lot..My luck :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review.. loved ur style.. :P i am yet to try these..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need to try this....i love maybelline bb cream too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...