Monday 22 July 2013

Colorbar Lip pot in Cherry Pop Review and Swatches!

I never understood the hype around Lakme Lip Love conditioners and then came the lip pots from Colorbar. I did not spare a glance to the small pots that sat daintily over the Colorbar counters. But when I tried it on it was purely a *Oh shit y did I ignore u for so long* moment! And after the face palm moment I got the Lakme Lip conditioner too ;) Guess which one I got :D




  • Comes in a cute little pot but am not someone who goes aww at cute little things unless it is a puppy :)



  • U need a lip brush to apply or use ur sanitized fingers.
  • The lip pot does not contain lip gloss. Definitely not.It is more of a glossy lip cream.
  • The lip cream has a thick,non sticky texture.
  • The color is a deep red the one we use to colour hearts ;) Devoid of any maroon tinge.


  • The pigmentation is great! A single dip provides a full coverage.So I suggest sheering it after application for more of an everyday look :)
  • Provides a glossy finish.The glossiness vanishes after 0.5 hr or so.But it does not set to matte/demi matte finish.

  • The one thing that impressed me the most was the hydration that it generously imparts.I did not need a lip balm underneath and the lip cream provided a cushiony feel to the lips. Very hydrating and did not dry out my lips even after pulling up the vanishing act.Even the Lakme Lip Love or Colorbar creme touch lipsticks did not impress me to this degree :)

Left is sheered out version while the right is the full intense single swipe
  •  Stays on for about 4 hrs if applied in full glory. And stays for about 2 hrs on sheer application.

VERDICT :

Grab at least one of the lip pots to experience how moisturizing these are! Must have in my opinion!

P.S : I am not taking responsibility if u have drooled and ruined ur laptop by looking at the shade ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...