Thursday 24 March 2011

MY SUMMER SKINCARE ROUTINE :) :)

Hi!
    I gt varied interests out of which SKINCARE s very close to my heart :)now since this is unofficially moi first post i would like to post abt moi summer skincare :) :) In Chennai it is already Summer tym :( :O the climate here is damn HOT and HUMID :( and ofcurse very SWEATY :X grr..It is irritating that the minute u step out of home   all ur hardwork at lukin gud gets wasted :O So i prefer to keep it to the minimal..K enough of my babble lets move to the original topic :)

I hope u guys know the 3 steps for facial care :
CLEANSING
MOISTURIZING
TONING

Following are the products that I use:

                                   




CLEANSING:
For cleansing i use:
*LOTUS jojoba oil facewash-I use it in the morning as it is very moisturizing !!
*LAKME citrus rain facewash-use it in the evening also i tend to get bored wit my things fast so for a change :P


SCRUBBING:
*CLEAN AND CLEAR blackhead clearing scrub-substitute it for face wash mostly..cant say much abt its scrubbing properties 
*EVERYUTH mild everyday scrub-this is my HOLY GRAIL scrub use it every single day :)
MOISTURIZING:
*LOTUS aloe vera gel-takes secs to get absorbed and light on the skin :)
*OLAY natural white-love its smell and is very moisturizing 





TONING:
*HIMALAYA cucumber toner-I like this..does not dry out my skin :)

FACE MASK:
*LOTUS clay mask-gives a lift to ur skin 
*ATTITUDE face masque-moisturizing and recommended for all skin types in summer 


I suffer from unrelenting DARK CIRCLES as a result of continuous usage of computer.Hence i use the following to reduce them..they work well and have helped in considerably reducing my dark circles :) :)
*AROMA MAGIC under eye gel
*AROMA MAGIC almond eye cream
I use AM gel for the mornings when i dont have tym and this gel gets absorbed fast :D and at night i slather on the cream and it feels luxurious to me :P

SUNSCREEN:
Sunscreen is very important not bcuz i reduces the amt of tan but bcuz it saves us from the harmful UV rays of the sun.So i recommend every1 of u to go and get a sunscreen and USE it too :)



DEO:
Deo is very essential atleast during the summers since we tend to sweat out a lot :O :( So plz do invest in a bodyspray wit a fairly gud staying power so tat u dont smell like pigs :P I use NIVEA pearl and beauty deo or  DOVE bodyspray(yellow) Lemonrass and Grapefuit flavour :)I prefer the latter as it is more refreshing compared to Nivea.



Last but nt the least...Just a single swipe of lip balm (Tinted!) will brighten up ur whole face :)I use MAYBELLINE lip smooth and care in Dolly Rose :)I love the tint :)

Thats it as of now..Hope u guys liked it :) :)Keeping my fingers crossed on ur opinions on my writing style :)

         KUDOS TILL THE NEXT POST !!
SHWETA





       



           








2 comments:

  1. hi shwetha, nice skin care regimen... Me too from chennai.. I am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Himalaya's toner, too. Does not dry out my skin. My favorite cleanser and moisturize is Omorovicza Cleansing Milk and Balancing Moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...