Tuesday 29 October 2013

Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine Gloss in Pink Shine Review and Swatches!

Dear God,

                I can't thank u enough for bringing Coral pinks be it lip colors or blushes or clothes into my life! They make my life prettier and every damn thing in that damn color looks gorgeous! Now all I need is Coral pink shoes and bags to match and it is Diwali Time..just saying!

                                                                                                                 Yours Obviously
                                                                                                                 Coral Pink Lover



I wrote this letter after experiencing bliss from swatching all my coral pink makeup ;)

Lakme Absolute gloss comes in a cylindrical transparent tube with a dark silver cap.It has Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine Gloss written over the tube. The shade name is printed on the cap which has already faded on mine.Y couldn't they print on the underside of the tube :\

Consists of doe foot applicator.But I find application patchy as with the Maybelline High Shine glosses.



Little pricey at Rs.450 for 3 ml.

The shade Pink Shine is super gorgeous.It is a beautiful blend of pink and coral leaning more towards pink. It is the perfect my kind of shade :) 




It is bright but not overtly so.For me it works best as office wear.Just dab a bit over my lower lips and even out with fingers.If I apply it in full intensity it is attention grabbing. Also, the application with the wand comes out lil patchy.

The color would suit range of Indian skin colors from fair to dark.Fair skin would love this shade. If u r someone who cannot carry pink lip colors cuz of yellow skin, do give this a try :)






The gloss has great pigmentation.Discolored lips can be easily covered with 2 swipes.

It has a soft creamy and slightly sticky texture and feels moisturizing and light on the lips.The stickiness is mild and not bothersome at all.



Smells like custard powder :D




The shade Pink shine is a cream gloss devoid of shimmers.That makes it all the more awesome.

Lass for 1.5 hrs max if worn sheered out and 3.5 hrs max in full intensity. The 6 hrs claim is a sham ;)

VERDICT :
Must have gloss shade from the Absolute range.  It has overshadowed my love for Revlon papaya to become a new favorite.

P.s : Pair it up with a coral pink/peachy pink blush.Lakme Day blushes/Maybelline Peachy Sweetie/Colorbar Peachy Rose/Inglot 32 would be my suggestions


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...