Friday 17 January 2014

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Bronze Orange Review and Swatches!

Every time I review a lip product I gasp at the fact that I own so many lipsticks and glosses. There was a time when I had only 5/6 lipsticks and a gloss. Only1 gloss! Freakingly low count :P Now my mom says I could make a shop with my collection. True that but I would hate parting with them ;)


I know this is winter time and u gals would be eagerly filling ur lips with plums and berries. Since these shades look severe on me I still do orange mouth :)





Dry pout with a fetish for wearable oranges? Bronze orange shade from the Maybelline Moisture extreme range will be ur HG I assure :)

The Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipsticks come in the same drab orangy case which is sturdy and travel friendly. 



The shade Bronze Orange is a peachy orange that will beautifully set off the warmth of Indian skin. It has a creamy finish and no shimmers. The name is misleading. 

The pigmentation is great. All I need is a single swipe. Pigmented lips will find no issues with this shade. 


As mentioned, the lipstick is very creamy and feels like butter on application. Does not enhance fine lines and makes lips look plump and luscious :) But since it is creamy, U need to keep it in the fridge to avoid melting mishaps.

I read in some blogs that the lipsticks tended to attract fungus but I own Coral Pink and Buff from the range and did not face such issues.




The lasting power is less hardly 2 hours (due to it being creamy). 

Will bleed under humid conditions.

VERDICT :

One of the must haves in the vanity cases of the makeup inclined :) And no I am not getting paid by Maybelline for raving. I like social service :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...