Sunday 29 March 2015

Chambor Moisture Plus Lipstick in Coral Plus Review and Swatches!!

I am a hopelessly romantic person. Even little gestures make me go mushy.

And a lip color that has the perfect mixture of coral and pink whipped together is sure to make me go weak in the knees ;)

So when I came across the shade in Flirtatious Pink Take me as I am lipcolor from Colorbar, I was ready to splurge till Deepika asked me to check the Chambor counter. Armed with the wrist swatch of FP, I marched down and found the same shade in Moisture Plus range :D 200 bucks saved phew!!'




This is my first Chambor makeup product not considering the makeup remover I received as a part of some bag once:O Never got around to buying stuff from their counter. Coming to the packaging, it has a navy blue body with silver band around the opening. Previously these used to have a full silver body. Sturdy and travel friendly packaging but very mediocre to look at.




The color as mentioned is a soft coral pink that luks fresh.





The texture is soft. Glides buttery smooth and has good pigmentation. Pigmented lips can be covered with 2/3 swipes. Does not look cakey when built up.


Provides a creamy finish and glossy sheen on application. The sheen vanishes after 20-30 mins and the color lasts for 2-3 hours without food. For this price, the lipstick should last longer.




Is transferable but any lipstick should be left alone at least for the initial 30 mins or so to set. Becomes less prone to transfer that way :)

The one daunting thing about this lipstick is the smell.It has a weird smell that lasts for 10 mins at least and I really do not appreciate it.





It has a white moisture core at the center that lends a softness to the lipstick. 

Price : Rs. 695/-

Overall, a pretty fresh take on the coral pink lipsticks. I would use it more often had it not been the fragrance.

Loved this color ? Or is it Nay ? 

Till Next Post ;)
Raaga





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...