Sunday 19 February 2012

Faces Purple Eyepencil Swatches and Stylecraze.com Review!!

Faces eyepencils are a craze with beauty bloggers and I already reviewed the eyepencil in shade Metal Brown!So I am here only with the swatches!!





It is not this dark!!I swiped only once but the tip was too soft and hence It luks damn intense in d swatch!!
 For the review click here:http://shweta-mymakeupthoughts.blogspot.in/2012/02/faces-metal-brown-eyepencil-review-and.html


Now for the Long Due Review of Stylecraze.com:

PROS:
  • The site is easy to use and navigate :D
  • They have discounts on atleast one brand at any tym :)
  • Customer service is Laudable!!! Impressed!!
  • U can ask for any product and they will try to bring it on their website :)
  • The Packaging is tamper proof!!They use bubblewraps for each and every product!!It is so much fun :D
  • A large number of brands are there for u to checkout!
  • Delivered within 3-4 days!!
  • Have a COD facility for ppl who shy away from online transactions!!
  • Provide free shipping for over 250/- bucks ;)

CONS:
  • The tracking of order was not updated properly for my 2nd order!!
  • Not really a con but I wish we got reusable boxes like d ones from  urbantouch.com :)
RECO:
Yes!!Try this 1 for sure!!Totally recommend it :)

5 comments:

  1. I have shopped twice from Stylecraze-my last order reached me in 2 days!!! Really like their services and polite customer dealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too, its a great one and a dupe of inglot gel liner 75 too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah even I shopped twice :) But mine took 3 days :\ totally agree wit tat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I didn't know :D I love this color :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the color..very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...