Friday 9 December 2011

Blush Lust: Maybelline Berry Sorbet Blush review!

Maybelline Expert wear in Berry Sorbet was my first ever blush!
Only 2 colours of this blush are available :
·         Berry Sorbet
·         Apricot Flush
I am reviewing the first shade.
swatched 4 times

swatched twice


The packaging is very flimsy.The brush provided is of no use.It is scratchy and does not help with blending.
It is a light frosty pink shade with silver shimmers.Very frosty!
 Gold shimmers I am ok with but silver??No thanks :(
The pigmentation is low..all I could see after applying it was the shimmers!I had to layer it several times.
But on the brighter side novices cannot go overboard in their intial attempts :)
     It will suit dusky beauties better :)
RATING:
:D U r better off getting the Apricot flush :) It is pretty warm honey shade and suit most :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...