Thursday 1 December 2011

St.Ives Whipping Silk Lotion Review

As promised here I am with another winter skincare product review :) Let me make this easy for u :I WORSHIP tis LOTION!




It is a thick white lotion but thickness in the right degree :) It is highly moisturising. My dry skin becomes very dry in the winters and shows off white dry patches. So I need a strong moisturiser: something in the line of AM almond lotion.(link) And I got it this after reading a great review :)
It is economical-u get a large quantity: 532 ml for 290 Rs :D :D
And it gets absorbed quickly :)
There are variations in this range.I saw the Vanilla and aloe vera ones in the H & G stores.
But the best part is:
IT IS PARABEN AND PTHALATES FREE  :D :D :D

RATING:
U know by now how much grateful I am to this lotion!!!
RECO:
Must have for dry skinned sufferers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...