Friday 9 March 2012

TAG O MANIA!!

My laziness has skyrocketed!So I might be the last one to do this post :P

Deepika from Divassence,Rekha from Glitter and Gorgeous and Kumkum Jain have tagged me to do the post :D Thank u Pretty ladies :)


Rule1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule2: Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions. 
Rule3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''

 So here are the 11 random things about me :)

  1. I am very whimsical and adamant.If I want something now I have to get it now otherwise the person is goner :P
  2. I am a dreamer and it's my fav hobby :D
  3. I love cartoons!
  4. I love panipuri!and all spicy and tangy food...yummmmm
  5. I have difficulty expressing my emotions!
  6. I love blushes as u would know if u read my blog ;)
  7. I love traveling and seaside is my favorite destination :)
  8. I am sensitive and take things to heart easily :| It is damn easy to hurt me!
  9. I love chocolates..improves my mood anytime :D
  10. I love challenges!
  11. I am more of music than a color person :)
Now for Deepika's questions:
  1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the color Black? A beautiful black pump :D
  2. What is the happiest moment in your life till now? Loads of happie moments but mostly with my friends!!
  3. Do your parents/husband/boyfriend know that you are a blogger? What was their initial reaction like?My mum knows :) But nt clearly :P She is not into makeup so not too happy abt this :P
  4. On an average, how many makeup products do you use on an everyday basis? Maybe 1 but usually I don wear on a daily basis :) not even mascara
  5. What is the weirdest thing you've ever come across in life? Peoplte :P How they change so fast :|
  6. Who is "THE ONE" person who can make you smile when you are in a terrible mood? My best friend!He is my sunshine :D
  7. What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see yourself in the mirror everyday? "I can look better if am not lazy"  :P
  8. If you had a free lifetime supply of makeup, which brand would you chose (only one!) Bourjois!!Their products are just awesome :D
  9. What according to you is something all bloggers should follow? (like a code of conduct etc) Respect other bloggers and not use their blogs to criticize others :)
  10. Have you ever given away a makeup product which you really liked but had no choice but to give it away? Nope :P was never in that situation :P
  11. If you were on an deserted island and granted one wish what would it be? Have my friends ter :D
 Now for Rekha's questions :)

1.    What’s the good, bad and the ugliest thing you have seen in this blogging world?
Good is that u get to know a lot of sweet ppl and get honest reviews of products :)
2.   What’s the most adventurous/funniest thing you ever did in your life?
The funniest moment that I remember was watching a movie that was touted as scary but it was nowhere near frightening!!We laughed so hard the whole tym!!
3.    Favorite movie punch line/dialogue (with movie name and reason why it's your favorite)
All Rajinikant dialogs :D
4.   Have you ever lied for good? If so what was your best lie that you were in fact proud of :)
Yes :P My best lie was to tell my friend that I wouldn't be able to make it to her bday party..she felt very bad and then we gave her a surprise party :D
5.   Any funny incident with SA’s or while shopping for makeup?

6.   If given an option, the one thing you wish to change in your life
Not to have fallen for the wrong person and lied to myself that he was the right one :)
7.   What’s the funniest dream you ever had
Me and my friends being chased by pigs :D
8.   What is the first thing you do once you getup in the morning
Switch on the music system :)
9.   Do you have any weird habit?
 Not weird but If I like a song I keep listening to d extent that I can't stand it anymore :P Like Bolna halke halke,Kuch kuch hota hai songs,Amarkalam songs and the list goes on :P
10. How many shoes and bags do u have (approx)
 6 shoes and 4 bags :)

11.  One question that you wish to ask God if you get a chance to meet him :)
I think I would in shock and too tongue tied to ask him anything:)
I will ask him "Do u care about  what the earthlings think about u??" :)

Now for  Kumkum's questions :)

1. What according to you is infectious? Smile :D
2. Which was your first cosmetic buy and when? Lakme lipstick in a bright maroon shade in 11th std
3. Do you love sunsets or sunrises and why? Sunset...am lazy to watch sunrise :P
4. What are the 5 things you can't live without...My mobile,Ipod,Tv,lipbalm and moisturiser
5. What were you doing right before reading this?flipping through Marie Claire :)
6. Do you love Indian sweets? If yes, which one? Yes Rasagulla :drool:
7. If you were the last person on earth what would you do?I would watch movies and cartoons till I get bored and then jump off cliff :)
8. Which is your favourite perfume? I like Cool water for women by davidoff  but am more of a deo person :)
9. What do you do when you are super stressed? Call up my best friend :D
10. Have you ever stolen anything? Nope I am a clean person :)
11. Did you have a crush on your neighbour and when?
 Nope :P my neighbor is a lot older than me :)

Now for my questions:)
  1. Do u like men's cologne?? :P
  2. Would u step out for a date without any makeup on??
  3. Which is ur staple makeup product :)
  4. Which kind of music do u prefer:Soft numbers or the ones with beats and high energy?? 
  5. Red lipstick or bright fuchsia lipstick??
  6. What was ur reaction when u came to know that ur crush is totally the opposite of what u thot of him :)
  7. Have u purchased makeup without the knowledge of ur hubby/parents???If yes how many times?? :P
  8. Whom do u like:Spiderman/Superman/Batman?? :D
  9. U like cold coffee or hot coffee :)
  10. What is ur best kept skin/hair secret?? :D
  11. What is currently playing on ur ipod?? :)
Phew!!that was lot of work :)now for tagging others :)

Vertu from Vivacious Blog
Poohkie from Poohkie's Place 
Anuradha from Golden Sequins 
Tanveer from Addicted to Blush
Swati Murti from Perfect Skin Care for you 
Karishma from Ginger Snaps 
Bhumika from  New Love-Makeup
 
Check out these tagged blogs :) They are amazing  ;)
 
 


3 comments:

  1. :D :D :D :D :D Tagged me with tricky questions. Naughty girl :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe :P luking forward to ur replies Lancy ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...