Saturday 14 May 2011

LOTUS CLAYWHITE MASK :-|

Sometimes I regret buying certain stuff but this one worst face mask ever marketed!!!Let me explain my hatred towards this specific mask:
This is what the Lotus Herbalss has to say abt this facepack:


Black clay is very rich in minerals and silica; helps brighten facial complexion. Bearberry extract, rich in arbutin, and liquorice extract help lighten facial complexion.


BENEFITS OF BLACK CLAY:
*It is known to control oil production in the face:)
*Has got Anti aging properties 
*Evens out the skin tone.

The Lotus ClayWhite mask is greyish blue in color and is in a tube format.It dries fast so it is necessary to apply it quickly.Take a small amount of the mask by squeezing the tube and apply evenly on face and neck.Then you can wash it within 10 minsas it tends to tighten the skin.

SWATCH:

APPROVALS:
>>It keeps my skin oil free for a gud deal of time.
>>Gives a glow if cleansed properly:)
DISAPPROVALS:
>> The worst:After washing my face I could notice the BLUISH Tint on my face!!!Horror!!I looked like i have walked out of grave:O Even after washing several times with cold water the color didnt fade away.So in the end I had to wash it with facewash which rules out the whole point of using a face mask.:(:(
>>I recommend u use a toner to wipe off  the remains from ur face.It works better:)
>>Dries quickly and tends to tighten ur skin in an uncomfortable way.

I wouldn't recommend this mask unless you are on ur way to audition for the role of a corpse!!!

RATING:
:D:D and half :D

So Wat was ur experience with this mask and how do u deal with the bluish remains???


5 comments:

  1. Nice review...I'll keep away from this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakhshanda:yeah its better :)
    @Indgal:hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads up. i could have bought this cuz i am an oily.. great review!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...