Saturday 22 December 2012

Skincare:Vedic Line Moisturizer in Sandalwood and Turmeric Review

This post is for Niveditha from Beauty at times is Skin deep :) Check out her blog for gr8 reviews on red lipsticks,awesum eye makeup and skincare :)

Vedic line is relatively new in the skincare market but it has already garnered many followers :) I wanted to try out the sandalwood and turmeric moisturizer and ordered it from Healthkart.








After testing it out for a fair amount of tym this is what I have to say on this :


  • The packaging has a flip-over cap that is tightly shut so It won't spill.Plus it is hygienic :) Totally travel friendly.


  • The moisturizer has a liquid texture..not runny but not thick.
  • As u can see it is slightly yellowish.


  • Smells of sandalwood and turmeric..umm.kind of spicy ;) It reminds me of the oil baths I used to take as a kid..Love d smell :D
  • It suits my skin type in the winters if I use a hydrating night cream say nivea at night.But in case my skin is in bad mood this one doesn't placate it :\
  • If urs is an oily skin that becomes normal/slightly dry in winters then this one will be good for u.But for dry skin this won't suffice.
  • On the flip side,it will suit dry skin in the humid summers.
  • This is more of a normal-combination type moisturizer in the winters and normal-dry type in the summers.
  • It doesn't have any SPF in it.
  • Does not give any whitish cast ( Crucio Ponds white!)
  • Retails at Rs.120/- for 100 ml.
VERDICT:
I would call it a decent moisturizer that does its job.If u r fan of spicy aromas and modest moisturization then I say give it a whirl ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice Review Raaga and I have allergic with Turmeric products.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh :( I like turmeric in moderation :) I even drink milk with turmeric :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...