Friday 28 December 2012

Skincare: Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel Review!

Aloe vera is one of nature's wonder product!
Have acne??
Need moisturization?
Dry hair/split ends?
Dull skin??
 Get rid of them with aloe vera :)

Click on this link to read my review on Lotus aloe vera gel : Lotus aloehydra aloe vera gel review
I have aloe vera plant at home.But as u can deduce from my irregularity of posts at the blog that I own a lazy soul.My lotus gel got over too. So when Auravedic contacted me to test and review this product I agreed :)





  • The packaging consists of a heavy plastic jar with a screw on lid and an additional sheet to prevent soiling of the gel.
  • It is exactly same as that of the Fab India packaging!Coincidence?? 
  • Not exactly travel friendly but since it is not glass U can take chances :P
  • The pure aloe vera gel has green tea and pomegranate also as its main ingredients.
  • Green tea is known for its anti aging and cleansing properties.
  • Pomegranate is used for acne treatment and anti aging.Also helps cuts and scrapes.
  • The gel is not tested on animals and is free of parabens, SLS , harmful chemicals and colors.How cool is that!
  • The gel is pure white in color that becomes colorless on application.
  • The texture is gel like obviously and gets absorbed in seconds.Gives a soft matte effect.
  • Possesses a lemony fragrance which is refreshing and welcome change from flowery scents.
  • The hydration level will suit oily and normal skin.
  • Dry skin will need to layer another moisturizer like I do (atleast in the winters).
  • For humid climates,this could be your HG moisturizer.
  • It brightens and calms down the skin :) Makes me look fresh for a long time!
VERDICT:
Great natural moisturizer for oily and normal skin.
Due to the presence of natural extracts,essential oils, it may not suit everyone.So please do a patch test beforehand.

For moisturizers for dry skin u can click on the following links:
Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Moisturizer review 
Aroma Magic Almond lotion review

DISCLAIMER: 
Product sent by brand for consideration.But my opinions are honest I swear to God :) 


8 comments:

  1. Nice Review me too using it And Reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review :) and I have it too
    i agree with all ur views dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review..i have not used it yet but surely give it a try..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review...will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Puja :) Do let me knw how u find it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...