Sunday 15 January 2012

Colorbar Concealer -Instant Coverup Stick!!

I usually have nearly clear skin that doesn't require much concealing.But I suffer from under eye circles and the occasional zits that pop up at tyms like U are meeting sum1..or first day of semester :@ 


Garnier didn't work for me as u guys know it!Sigh!So I got this one.It cost me 425 bucks for 1.6 g!Pretty expensive but hey it works ;)

It is creamy but tends to become flaky if used on very dry skin(eye areas) :| So remember to moisturize a bit over ur eye areas before whipping out ur concealer wand!
I have it in the shade Almond coffee which is the darkest.there are only 3 shades available:
  • Apricot Crush : Light
  • Caramel Treat  : Medium
  • Almond Coffee : Dark




 The SA told me how to use it.In her words:
"Madam do not rub!Pat the concealer in with ur ring finger with slight pressure and u r done!" 

Guess sometimes the SAs give good Gyaan :D
The drawback is that it needs to be sharpened and this would lead to much wastage!Another sigh escaping my mouth :P
 U can easily carry it around and it is great for spot concealing!Draw out the stick,apply in strokes over the area,pat and Blend with fingers!And yippee Ur face is almost clear :D
Lasts for max 6 hrs in the humid weather!! am nt complaining! :D
It provides light to medium coverage and if u have severe acne and marks then this isn't for u ;) Try the colorbar concealer pots for heavy coverage!

U can get them online from urbantouch.com or stylecraze.com !










20 comments:

  1. What a coincidence!I was just going to ask you to review these. I saw these too, but wasn't sure about the shades, all looked weird on me. How do you think these will fare on oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D Hi Poohkie!!yeah the shades are limited!!Oily skin will have no problem I feel As it is not runny and stays put in Chennai weather ;)

      Delete
    2. I'll check out the darkest once more. You got this at Sarvana? Did you know that they apparently sell colorbar at Style one in adyar?

      Delete
    3. Yeah I gt from ter!Ohh Didn't know yar..the H & G store near John Players in Pondy bazaar has also got a colorbar counter now :D

      Delete
    4. Really??? That's the H&G I always frequent!! But I haven't been there in 2 months :( Anyway so glad that it's available in other shops too. Saravana is soooo crowded it feels like an obstacle course.

      Delete
    5. Ohh check it out ! Yeah Even I hate shopping in SS!!

      Delete
  2. wow seems me n u hv same probs wd skin those occasional stuffs..will get this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Fus:Hey beauty :D Oh!!Same pinchie :D Yeah but check out d shades well ;)

      Delete
  3. hey Raaga nice review :) i too find it really convenient and quite effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got d colorbar tub concealer and it works great. i am goin to review it very soon.
    BTW nice review......<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh it is for better coverage na :) Ohh lukin forward to it :) Thanks :D

      Delete
  5. oh it sounds so good.............. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks very convenient to carry around :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely concealer. Great review :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. This looks great for travel.
    I am a new follower by the way.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes travel friendly for sure :)Am following u nw :)
      Ur blog is lovely :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...