Monday 2 January 2012

Blush Lust: NYX Tea Rose Blush Reviewand Swatches!!!

I love cream blushes! They do wonders for my dry skin :)
NYX Tea Rose luks like an earthy pink colour in the pan...like it has slight peach undertones. But on my cheeks it transforms into a natural flush I get when I massage my skin :D







It is extremely pigmented and a tiny amount is enough!!
It is lil oily and gives a glow but oily skinned beauties can pat a lil compact over it ;)
I got this from urbantouch.com at a discount (520 bucks!) while it usually is priced at 650/- in India. Sigh!! Is it d Customs?? No idea :\
And It has absolutely *NO SHIMMER*!!! I have been in absolute glee from the day I received it..its puurrrfect for the winters :D :D
GRAB ONE BEFORE THE WINTER MELTS!!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice, these colors dont show up on me. I am eyeing DIVA :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow pretty color,,I dun hav a single Nyx blush at the moment.. time to do sth abt it he he

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want these in rose petal n natural so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ind: Ohh Wat kind of color is it??

    @Namita: Oh yea u ought own 1..every gal deserves it :D

    @Few unnecessary stuff: Ohh get them fast and review soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so creamy, and its written "rouge" thats such a cute name for blush! :)

    And I nominated you for the versatile blogger award, you can check it here:
    http://anusha-shravani.blogspot.com/2012/01/verstile-blogger-award.html

    Anusha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want a blush in this color-but in powder form :D I am damn sure cream blushes will break me out-:( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe :P If I find a powder replacement will pass on d info surely ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...