Monday 21 January 2013

Swatch Call : Colorbar True Gloss Range Swatches!

I know this is pretty late if not lame to post the swatches of the True Glosses from Colorbar but I am hoping these will b useful for the the night birds who order cosmetics online when excited/depressed or out of plain boredom ;)

So here we go :)



Close ups:



All the shots were taken under store lights

I didn't expect Nectar orange to have such a strong red undertone.
Coral Craving and Pink stain are on my wishlist ;) 

So which one is ur fav??

U can read my review on Vintage rose here :

Colorbar True GLoss Vintage Rose Review and Swatches!

If u want to see the swatches of any other range do mention in the comments or drop me a mail :) I will do my best to get the swatches for you ;)
 

13 comments:

  1. I have 4 of these and I love them!! I want all of them now!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4?? Gift one to me Deeps :P Any color will do :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shades <3 <3 Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 of them and planning to sell 2/3 as they are too bright on me :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved vintage rose & pink stain... :)

    these are too glossy acc. to me. so probably i might end up picking nothing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh u can blot it and wear it as a pretty stain na :) Get Pink Stain it is too pretty :)

      Delete
    2. yeah..tats the way out :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...