Thursday 31 January 2013

Out of Curiosity : Which is your favorite makeup brand??


Maybelline used to be my favorite makeup brand. If u ever spotted me in a beauty shop it would have been at the Maybelline counter ;) But these days I am gravitating towards other brands like Inglot and Revlon.Now I can safely call Inglot as my favorite brand courtesy their blushes and lipsticks. The quality they offer for reasonable prices is just amazing :)

So what is ur go to brand for makeup ?? Stop reading and start clicking ;)

Which is Your favorite Makeup Brand??

4 comments:

  1. Mine is Maybelline and inglot too. Inglot's freedom system has affordable lippies, brow powders, blushes, brow wax, compacts etc.. ohh I forgot their eyeshadows..:)
    Love Inglot now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea Inglot is MAC for poor ppl like me ;)

      Delete
  2. maybelline and revlon all the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybelline is a fav for many :) I too love revlon makeup :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...