Friday 4 January 2013

Skincare: Vedic line moisturizeer in Fig and Honey Review!

If u guys had seen my haul post U would know I got this fig and honey moisturizer free with the sandalwood and turmeric one :) 
So did I like d sample??Read onnnnnnn :)




  • The packaging is a miniature version of the sandalwood and turmeric moisturizer.The same flip over cap and plastic bottle.Totally travel friendly and hygienic :)

  • The moisturizer is yellowish-beige in color.
  • Has a thicker consistency compared to the other one. 
  • But gets absorbed in seconds without any greasiness.No whitish cast. 

  • Smells of guava to my nasal sense.I have no idea how fig smells.
  • It is more moisturizing than the sandalwood moisturizer.
  • Will suit normal-oily skin in the winters.
  • It would be greasy for normal skin in the humid summers.
  • Summing up IMO:
                 Summers: Dry skin
                 Winters: Normal/combination/oily skin

  • Retails for Rs.120/- .U can get it from Healthkart/Flipkart :)
  • No SPF content.

VERDICT:
Another decent moisturizer from Vedic Line.

12 comments:

  1. Nice Review Dear... :)
    do Vedic line range works good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Ever since I tried this brand, I have been buying more and more products from them. No false claims and does what they say. Shall try this out for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty good.. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely reviewed myt give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Radha :) Yea they do wat they claim :) gud brand with no false claims :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea tats what I like abt d brand Nivedita no hoopa hoola!Do wat they claim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am glad u liked Prayati :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice revie. I haven' tried aything from Vedic line yet.
    BTW, I hosting an International giveaway on my blog where you can win Korean skin care products. It would be great if you could enter.
    Thanks.
    Hina. xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com/six-months-anniversary-giveaway-open-internationally/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review! Wud love to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...