Thursday 17 January 2013

My Favorite Everyday Wear Lipsticks!

I am sharing some lipsticks that I personally like for everyday wear.Theses lipsticks I feel will be perfect for office and college wear :) Consider these as must have shades for the warm Indian skin tones :)

Not all of them are pink. The shades are pinks/peachy pink/peachy brown/pinky browns :)









Swatch Timeeeeeee!! :D



The lipsticks:
  1. Amway Attitude Natural Brown : A peachy brown shade.I like it and my sister loves it :) So I have ordered a full size lipstick.U can read my review at this link.
  2. Maybelline Colorsensational My Mahogany : A cult shade! Suits a lot of gals :) Pretty peachy brown makes it suitable for Indian skin tones.It is lighter than Natural Brown.Check out my rave here.
  3. Lakme Lip Love in Rose Kissed : Classic pink with slight brown undertones that could be deepened with another swipe.This is the one shade I could wear anywhere.Check out full details here.
  4. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude: Peach-pink-brown combination.It is a lighter and has more brown in it than Lakme Rose Kissed.
  5. Revlon Colorburst in Soft Rose : Soft pink with red undertones.My favorite shade from the  colorburst range :)
  6. Lakme Aquashine Lip Color in Old Rose: Rosy pink shade. It will look beautiful on fair skintones but won't show up on pigmented lips :( 
  7. Streetwear lipstick In Pink Pie: Pink with peach undertones.Extremely wearable and cheap :) Full review here.
  8. Colorbar Lipstick in Nectar : This has been discontinued but it is another lovely pink that will suit fair skin :) U might wanna check out the review in case here.
More Close ups:





Hope you find this post useful :)

Also check out :

8 Pretty Pink Blushes for Everyday Wear!

Love
Raaga

P.S: Soft rose and Rosy Nude luk similar in the lipstick photos but they r not ;)

14 comments:

  1. I have Soft Rose out of the lot n I really like it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Lakme Lip Love one!! You have a fab collection of everyday wear lipsticks.:D All of them look pretty moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tats my fav too these days Saumya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :P tats cuz I m nt very daring wen it cums to makeup and I have dry lips :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soft rose too, its the one lipstick thats always with me in my purse coz its the one i wear most often. Goes so well with so many different looks. Pity its discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is?? :O I gt it recently mayb u can find it online :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice collection. i like Old Rose and Rose kissed.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! u got such a nice collection of everyday wear colors. Love it.
    Thanks for following my blog. I visited ur blog and loving it already. I just followed u. Hope u keep visiting my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. u got a very nice collection raaga! :)

    i m loving 3,4,5 & 7.... pinkieeeez :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Prettyyy..
    and loved the post :):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...