Friday 25 January 2013

Skincare: Olay Natural White Review and Swatches!

Olay has been my HG moisturizer for a lot of summers :)

I did not buy it for the fairness claims which is of course a marketing gimmick! Any skincare u wanna sell tag it with these words : Lightens,fairness,white skin tone and lo it will sell like a hot cake!

I had actually forgotten my moisturizer on a 2 day trip silly me! I went to a nearby pharmacy and the sachet caught my eye.Grabbed 2 sachets immediately. I am more than happy about the "forgot moisturizer" incident ;)


  • The 20 g tube is priced at Rs.99.
  • The cream is pinkish white in color.
  • The texture is soft and buttery.


  • Does not give whitish cast and gets absorbed instantly into my dry skin.
  • Does not make my skin greasy/oily and keeps it hydrated for long hours.
  • Skin does look brighter (not lighter) with continued usage.
  • Though it claims to provide UV protection,the SPF content has not been specified.Hence,I do not trust it for the sunscreen properties.

  • This is a through and through dry skin moisturizer. My friend who has combination skin found it greasy.Hence oily and combination skin ladies may find it thick despite the "non-greasy formula" claims.
  • May not hydrate the dry skin enough during the winters.
VERDICT:

If u have dry skin and need a well hydrating moisturizer, u need to give this a whirl ;) It brings my dry skin to life in the summers ;)

3 comments:

  1. great review, looks like a good product for dry skin. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Review Dear... But i HAVE wrongly choosen this product and got pimples all over the face :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...