Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lipstick Love : Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Rose Review and Swatches!

Like I always mention I keep the best things to the last ;) 

So I am reviewing the third (hopefully not the last) lipstick that I own from the Revlon Colorburst range :) U can read the reviews of the other 2 lipsticks here and here. I am not gonna talk about the packaging.




  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Rose is the prettiest lipstick shade that I have come across! It is beautiful blend of pink and red that will look reddish pink on ur pretty lips ;)
  • The texture is creamy and u need to exfoliate ur lips before application.Glides like butter on the lips.


  • Pigementation is okayish. If u have pigemented lips u will need 2 to 3 swipes.
  • The finish is semi matte.
  • Does not settle into fine lines.

Under direct sunlight


  • The lipstick is neither moisturizing nor drying despite being creamy in texture. I definitely need a lip balm underneath.
  • The lasting power is low.Stayed on for only 2 hrs after which it vanished without a trace :(
  • The price point is a major con. Rs.620/- for 3.7 g. 
  • This shade will look lovely on fair/medium skin :)


VERDICT:

It is such a gorgeous shade! I think 2013 is going to lucky for me in terms of makeup ;) Soft rose paired Inglot Coral pink blush (32) can brighten anyone's day :)

Also Check out :

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude Review and Swatches!
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach Review and Swatches!
My Favorite Everyday Wear Lipsticks!  

12 comments:

  1. gr8 shade.............. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shade, would love to try it out <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is 1 of the best shades available :)

      Delete
  3. me want me want me want!! such a pretty everyday wear shade!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yea I am afraid I will finish it too soon :P

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha :D I am gng to convert u into pink junkie :P

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous shade..and very well written review..U have a cute blog Raaga..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a super pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...