Tuesday 22 January 2013

Lipstick Love : Colorbar Velvet matte Lipstick in Obsessed Orange Review and Swatches!

Finally! Yay I possess the ever elusive Obsessed Orange shade from the Colorbar Velvet Matte Range! :D

And I wanted to flaunt it through a review ;)




  • The packaging is pretty good.Cylindrical case with the lipstick color displayed at the end of the tube.
  • Sturdy and Travel friendly.
  • The shade is a Fanta Orange. A color tailor made for the warm undertones.
  • The texture I felt is softer and creamier than the other Colorbar lipsticks I own from the range.
  • Settles into fine lines but does not look obvious.

  • Formula is drying since it is matte.Dry lips need a good prep consisting of exfoliation and good dose of moisturization before application.
  • Finish is as mentioned matte.True matte lipstick.
  • Single swipe provides medium coverage.For a tint, pat on the color with ur ring finger :)
  • Lasted for about 4 hours on me.I needed numerous applications of lip balm the whole time.
  • The tint it leaves behind on my lips is uneven.
  • Priced at Rs.250/.


  • The Inglot 37 lipstick (orange) leaner more towards red while this one is plain orange.IMO these 2 shades are very different.Personally I like the Inglot one :)
  • The Obsessed orange shade does not look popping on me but if u r dusky it would certainly look like an explosion of orange color in a good way of course :)


Check out :

Colorbar Velvet matte Lipstick in Rum raisin Review and Swatches! 
Colorbar Velvet matte Lipstick in Oh My Magenta Review and Swatches!
Colorbar True Gloss in Vintage Rose Review and Swatches!
VERDICT:
Well, if it is possible to have orange lips naturally then this might be my "that" orange shade ;) But the fact that I am not a fan of matte lipsticks extends to this one too despite the color.

8 comments:

  1. I love this color a lot.:)
    I agree 37 has red tones but this one is just e pure orange color, very pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.This is pure orange while tat is reddish orange :)And even prettier to wear ;)

      Delete
  2. I have this... Its very bright and lively shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a beautiful shade Raaga ..looks stunning .. I get so tempted by all the Colorbar products u guys review ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D U cum here :) We ill go colorbar shopping ;)

      Delete
  4. Wowww lovely and tempting shade dear :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...